Domain Name Dispute.


911MYWEB DO NOT PROVIDE Service, Support, Consulting, or involvement into any  Domain ownership, Wording, Wordmark dispute of any kind; if you need to disputer the ownership of a Domain name, you need to contact the domain owner directly, FIle a Complain with The Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP); ICANN,  or proceed with a court process at your sole discretion 911MYWEB will not involve into any witness or will respond email messages related to Domain Dispute.

911MYWEB Policy and ICANN regulations prevent us from acting as the arbiter of any domain name ownership disputes.

Font Resize